Freshman Carlos Carrera led the Saint Peter's University men's tennis team over the weekend against NJIT, picking up the Peacocks lone win in a 6-1 defeat.
Carrera defeated Andres Alban of the Highlanders by scores of 6-3, 6-4.
The Peacocks return to action on February 2nd, as they face St. Joseph's in the Yanitelli Center Bubble at 2pm.
1. Carlos Carrera (SPC) def. Andres Alban (NJIT) 6-3, 6-4
2. Holger Norregaard (NJIT) def. Marko Knezevic (SPC) 6-4, 6-1
3. Markus Schultz (NJIT) def. Luccas Coutinho (SPC) 6-3, 6-1
4. Erik Artursson (NJIT) def. Mario Huljev (SPC) 6-3, 6-2
5. Fraser Croad (NJIT) def. Fabian Valdiviezo (SPC) 6-1, 6-3
6. Jack Felich (NJIT) def. Oliver Bellomi (SPC) 6-6-2, 6-0
1. Rousar/Artursson (NJIT) vs. Carrera/Knezevic (SPC) 6-3, Did not finish
2. Norregard/Alban (NJIT) def. Coutinho/Bellomi (SPC) 8-3
3. Croad/Schultz (NJIT) def. Huljev/Valdiviezo (SPC) 8-4