Men's Tennis Wins Third Straight Match With 5-2 Victory Over Hartford
JERSEY CITY, N.J.- The Saint Peter's University men's tennis team clinched their third straight victory on Friday afternoon, defeating the visiting Hartford University Hawks 5-2.
The Peacocks won four of six singles matches and all three doubles matches en route to the victory.
Saint Peter's returns the the Yanitelli Bubble tomorrow afternoon for their final home match of the 2012-13 season.
Saint Peter's 5, Hartford University 2
1. Badenko, Jordan (HART) def. Carrera, Carlos (SP) 6-3, Default
2. Knezevic, Marko (SP) def. Neves, Marco (HART) 6-1, 7-5
3. Coutinho, Luccas (SP) def. Sharwerko, Nick (HART) 6-2, 6-4
4. Isaccson, Josh (HART) def. Bellomi, Oliver (SP) 6-3, 3-6, 6-2
5. Valdiviezo, Fabian (SP) def. Montes, Luiz (HART) 6-2, 6-0
6. Huljev, Mario (SP) def. Medelen, Bogdan (HART) 3-6, 6-0, 10-8
1. Bellomi, Oliver/Carrera, Carlos (SP) def. Badenko, Jordan/Sharwerko, Nick (HART) 8-3
2. Knezevic, Marko/Coutinho, Luccas (SP) def. Neves, Marco/Isaccson, Josh (HART) 8-6
3. Huljev, Mario/Valdiviezo, Fabian (SP) def. Montes, Luiz/Holdstein, Alex (HART) 8-2